Click here to register via Eventbrite for the Product Owner/Product Manager training.
The SAFe® Product Owner / Product Manager (POPM) course covers the tactical responsibilities of these roles in the Agile Release Train. The course also gives you the guidance and tools you need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
SAFe® POPM answers the questions:
- How do POs and PMs plan and execute work during a PI?
- How do you integrate a customer-centric mindset to deliver products customers want?
- How do you connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification exam
- How to perform the role of a PO and a PM on a daily basis.
- How to put the customer at the center of your design, build, and test process.
- How to prepare for and lead PI Planning.
- How to decompose Epics to Features and Features to Stories.
- How to collaborate with Agile teams to forecast work.
- Monday, 11/21, 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM EST
- Tuesday, 11/22, 8:00 -12:30 PM EST
- Wednesday, 11/23, 8:00 -12:30 PM EST
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Registrants are able to get a full refund until Friday, November 11th, 2022. After November 11th, registrants may elect to transfer their ticket to a colleague or receive credit for a future event. If a registrant chooses to cancel their ticket (not transfer their ticket or use towards a future event), there is a $150 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given the day before or day of the event.
For more information about this course, contact Steve Langone at firstname.lastname@example.org.