The Scrum Master serves the Scrum Team in several ways,including:
· Help the team to identify and remove impedimentsand as necessary escalate for additional support
· Help educate others in proven Agile principles, methodologies,and frameworks
· Maintain a safe and trusting work environmentfor the team by helping with conflict resolution
· Clear roadblocks and insulate teams from distractionand interruptions
· Promote positive team dynamics and goodcommunication
· Coach the team members in self-management andcross-functionality
· Help the team focus on creating high-valueincrements that meet the Definition of Done
· Ensure all events take place and are positive,productive, and kept within the timebox
· Help find techniques for effective Product Goaldefinition and Product Backlog management
· Help the team understand the need for clear andconcise Product Backlog items
· Help establish empirical product planning for acomplex environment
· Facilitate stakeholder collaboration asrequested or needed
· 2+ years of Scrum Master experience
· Strong knowledge of Agile Methodologies - Scrum,Kanban, XP, SAFe
· Hands-on experience participating in and facilitatingTeam events, such as Sprint Planning, Release Planning, and Backlog Refinement
· Solid understanding of Agile metrics for teamsand programs
· Knowledge and understanding of Agile tools, suchas Jira and Confluence, VersionOne, Azure DevOps etc. desirable
· PMI-ACP, CSM/CSPO, PSM, KMP, IC Agile, SAFe etc.ideal
A Leader: You are skilled in the art of motivating a group of people to act towards achieving a common goal. When you see a ball on the ground you pick it up and run with it.
Motivated: You want to analyze and solve complex problems to help clients achieve their goals.
Ambitious: You are excited about learning new technologies and business concepts either through hands-on project work or professional development/training, and are always looking to progress to the next level either through your technical skills, project responsibilities, and more senior roles.
Transparent: You are thorough in presenting and communicating your work and the needs of a project with your peers, leadership and client teams.
A Team Player: You are looking for an environment where you have a chance to both learn from your colleagues and to help them expand their skills wherever you can.
Entrepreneurial: You are interested in making an impact on the overall development of the company. Triverus is a growing company where input from employees is critical to our success!
Triverus is an IT Consulting Services firm focused on helping clients transform their information into business value. Triverus was founded based on a desire to enhance the value inherent in our clients, colleagues and community; our "three truths".
Clients: We strive to create a differentiated experience for our clients through sustained delivery and consistent client services. We invest the time to build trusting relationships with our clients that are based on results and a deep caring for their success.
Colleagues: Enjoying what we do and the people we work with are core to Triverus. Our colleagues seek to make a difference while having fun. Bringing together talented, like-minded people from diverse backgrounds is core to the Triverus culture, which is based on respect for the individual, both personally and professionally.
Communities: The Triverus community is committed to enhancing the world around us by participating in a diverse set of communities. Whether it be professional groups, charities, local municipalities or school systems, we all gain from participating. Diversity of ideas enhances the value for all.
Our services focus on ensuring that our clients obtain lasting value as quickly as possible and include:
Delivery of our services leverages expertise across the disciplines of architecture, development, management, analysis and quality.
Send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Triverus is looking for a talented Business Analyst with clinical life sciences experience.Read More
Delivering high performing, reliable and scalable business intelligence, reporting and data analytics solutions.Read More
Triverus is looking for Analytics Architects to play a key role in client engagements, across different industries and business sectors.Read More
Triverus is looking for talented Business Analysts with life sciences experience.Read More
Provide implementation and continuous improvement of IT project management and data analytics engagements.Read More
As Triverus expands it's Agile Enablement services we are looking to add SAFe SPC Agile Coaches to our team.Read More
Triverus is looking for a business data analyst to play a key role in data engagements, across different industries and business sectors.Read More
The ETL developers will be responsible for delivering high performing, reliable and scalable data warehousing and ETL solutions.Read More
This position is responsible for supporting the vision and use of Azure DevOps (ADO) tools and driving increased user adoption.Read More
Triverus is looking for a solution architect with hands-on experience in software design and development.Read More
Triverus is looking for talented Project Managers with Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical industry expertise related to commercial data systems.Read More
Triverus is looking for a data architect to develop data integration, data warehouse, and analytic solutions.Read More