Looking to be part of a team?
Work with people you respect while having fun?
Enjoying what we do and the people we work with are core to Triverus. Our colleagues seek to make a difference while having fun. Bringing together talented people from diverse backgrounds with a passion to do something special is at the heart of the Triverus culture.
We are looking for technology professionals that can make an impact at our clients and help build an amazing community within Triverus. You will play a key role in client engagements, across different industries and business sectors. Qualified candidates will be hands-on with the latest technologies and tools, as well as highly consultative, working with our internal team as well as clients’ business and IT teams to assist with delivery of strategy, requirements gathering, architecture, design and implementation of digital and data solutions.
The Lead Engineer will deliver mission-critical web, mobile and cloud technology and business
- Participate in all aspects
of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical
design, implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment.
- Serve as a technical lead providing mentoring,
support, leadership, and motivation
- Broad technical experience
and exposure with the ability to learn new technology tools and concepts
- Passion to solve complex problems and help
clients achieve their goals
years of hands-on experience in software design and development, database
design and development, and system integration in web, mobile and cloud
- Experience in developing, deploying and
enhancing scalable and highly available applications with one or more of the
following; C#, .Net, PHP, Python, REACT JS, HTML, Web Services, Web API, WCF,
SOAP, RESTful services, and SQL
expertise in PHP and one or more of the following areas is preferred: MVC,
VSTS, CSS, HTML5, and XML/XSL
in Object Oriented Programming
in an Agile development environment
experience with AWS otAzure
- Understanding of major RDBMS systems such as
Oracle and SQL Server
background in Linux/Unix and/or Windows administration
to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
verbal, and written communication skills to present technical and non-technical
information clearly and concisely
Triverus is an IT Consulting Services firm focused on helping clients transform their information into business value. Triverus was founded based on a desire to enhance the value inherent in our clients, colleagues and community; our "three truths".
- Clients - We strive to create a differentiated experience for our clients through sustained delivery and consistent client services. We invest the time to build trusting relationships with our clients that are based on results and a deep caring for their success.
- Colleagues - Enjoying what we do and the people we work with are core to Triverus. Our colleagues seek to make a difference while having fun. Bringing together talented, like-minded people from diverse backgrounds is core to the Triverus culture, which is based on respect for the individual, both personally and professionally.
- Community - The Triverus community is committed to enhancing the world around us by participating in a diverse set of communities. Whether it be professional groups, charities, local municipalities or school systems, we all gain from participating. Diversity of ideas enhances the value for all.
Our services focus on ensuring that our clients get lasting value as quickly as possible.
- Rapid Information Strategy and Execution
- Data Management Execution and Support
- Reporting and Analytics Execution and Support
- Cloud Migration Strategy and Implementation
- Architecture and Technology Transformation
- Practical Data Governance
Delivery of our services leverages expertise across the disciplines of architecture, development, management, analysis and quality.