Looking to be part of a team?
Work with people you respect while having fun?
Enjoying what we do and the people we work with are core to Triverus. Our colleagues seek to make a difference while having fun. Bringing together talented people from diverse backgrounds with a passion to do something special is at the heart of the Triverus culture.
We are looking for technology professionals that can make an impact at our clients and help build an amazing community within Triverus. You will play a key role in client engagements, across different industries and business sectors. Qualified candidates will be hands-on with the latest technologies and tools, as well as highly consultative, working with our internal team as well as clients’ business and IT teams to assist with delivery of strategy, requirements gathering, architecture, design and implementation of digital and data solutions.
The Informatica professional will be responsiblefor delivering high performing, reliable and scalable data warehousing and ETL solutions.
- Implement solutions using Informatica and related technologies
- Leverage database systems including data warehouses, data marts, and models needed for business, financial, and operational analysis
- Perform data analysis that will support and enhance Information Management systems
- Work independently or as part of a team to design and develop solutions
- 5+ years of relevant information management experience to include, business intelligence reporting, data warehouse/ETL, analytics and/or data analysis experience
- Hands on Informatica experience
- Ability to gather and document requirements and demonstrate a focus on performance and usability
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Qlik, Business Objects, Cognos, Microstrategy, SSRS) is a plus
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark) is a plus
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle or Redshift
- Experience with other ETL tools such as SSIS, DataStage or Talend
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
Triverus is an IT Consulting Services firm focused on helping clients transform their information into business value. Triverus was founded based on a desire to enhance the value inherent in our clients, colleagues and community; our "three truths".
- Clients - We strive to create a differentiated experience for our clients through sustained delivery and consistent client services. We invest the time to build trusting relationships with our clients that are based on results and a deep caring for their success.
- Colleagues - Enjoying what we do and the people we work with are core to Triverus. Our colleagues seek to make a difference while having fun. Bringing together talented, like-minded people from diverse backgrounds is core to the Triverus culture, which is based on respect for the individual, both personally and professionally.
- Community - The Triverus community is committed to enhancing the world around us by participating in a diverse set of communities. Whether it be professional groups, charities, local municipalities or school systems, we all gain from participating. Diversity of ideas enhances the value for all.
Our services focus on ensuring that our clients get lasting value as quickly as possible.
- Rapid Information Strategy and Execution
- Data Management Execution and Support
- Reporting and Analytics Execution and Support
- Cloud Migration Strategy and Implementation
- Architecture and Technology Transformation
- Practical Data Governance
Delivery of our services leverages expertise across the disciplines of architecture, development, management, analysis and quality.