Looking to be part of a team?
Work with people you respect while having fun?
Enjoying what we do and the people we work with are core to Triverus. Our colleagues seek to make a difference while having fun. Bringing together talented people from diverse backgrounds with a passion to do something special is at the heart of the Triverus culture.
We are looking for technology professionals that can make an impact at our clients and help build an amazing community within Triverus. You will play a key role in client engagements, across different industries and business sectors. Qualified candidates will be hands-on with the latest technologies and tools, as well as highly consultative, working with our internal team as well as clients’ business and IT teams to assist with delivery of strategy, requirements gathering, architecture, design and implementation of digital and data solutions.
The data architect will be responsible for the analysis, design, architecture and development of data warehousing, reporting, data analytics, ETL, Big Data, and/or MDMsolutions. They must have a strong background in ETL, MDM, data modeling, and cloud architecture with the ability to undertake complex challenges and deliver measurable results.
- Hands on development with data integration technologies or scripting languages
- Defining cloud or on-premise data strategies, including designing multi-phased implementation roadmaps
- Leading they analysis, architecture, design, and development of data solutions including cloud and/or on-premise data warehouse and business intelligence solutions
- Architect solutions using Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and/or Microsoft Azure and related technologies.
- Explore emerging technologies vendors and recommend/advise clients on architectures (e.g. Big Data, Data Lakes)
- Research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches for solving difficult and challenging development and integration problems
- Monitoring industry trends and directions in data technology and tools
- Serving as the lead technical resource in oversight and planning of data models and database structural design and development.
- Experience with data warehousing, data lakes, data marts, data stores and/or cubes
- Experience with Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) tools such as Informatica Powercenter
- Experience with Database technologies, such as Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools, such as Tableau, Microstrategy
- Experience with data modeling tools such as ERWIN
- Experience with data governance and master data management (MDM) and associated tools such as Informatica MDM
- Experience in performance tuning of complex ETL mappings
- Architectural knowledge of Hadoop and related technologies
- Knowledge of advanced SQL programming, PL/SQL or T-SQL
- Good understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Strong analytical problem-solving ability
- Great presentation skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team
- Project experience with cloud-based development and deployment
Triverus is an IT Consulting Services firm focused on helping clients transform their information into business value. Triverus was founded based on a desire to enhance the value inherent in our clients, colleagues and community; our "three truths".
- Clients - We strive to create a differentiated experience for our clients through sustained delivery and consistent client services. We invest the time to build trusting relationships with our clients that are based on results and a deep caring for their success.
- Colleagues - Enjoying what we do and the people we work with are core to Triverus. Our colleagues seek to make a difference while having fun. Bringing together talented, like-minded people from diverse backgrounds is core to the Triverus culture, which is based on respect for the individual, both personally and professionally.
- Community - The Triverus community is committed to enhancing the world around us by participating in a diverse set of communities. Whether it be professional groups, charities, local municipalities or school systems, we all gain from participating. Diversity of ideas enhances the value for all.
Our services focus on ensuring that our clients get lasting value as quickly as possible.
- Rapid Information Strategy and Execution
- Data Management Execution and Support
- Reporting and Analytics Execution and Support
- Cloud Migration Strategy and Implementation
- Architecture and Technology Transformation
- Practical Data Governance
Delivery of our services leverages expertise across the disciplines of architecture, development, management, analysis and quality.