This position is responsible for supporting the vision and use of Azure DevOps (ADO) tools and driving increased user adoption through the introduction of continuous improvements within the toolset. Candidates should have experience in building and administering complex, high-quality ADO environments in support of IT and Business operations. They should have experience using agile methodologies at the team level and at scale.
This position will also be responsible for configuring and managing ADO repositories and continuous integration/continuous deployment pipelines and configuration management through infrastructure as code in the Cloud and potentially on-premises.
Candidates should possess an understanding of software configuration management, build, deployment and release management, application lifecycle management, infrastructure, and DevOps tools and processes. In addition, this role will provide hands-on guidance to agile teams on topics such as branching and merging, build automation, workstation configuration, and general use of the tools.
· Create and support all administrative functions (projects, issues, user roles, and permissions) for Microsoft Azure DevOps (ADO) and other add-ins adhering to governance, security, and compliance requirements
· Configure user groups and other access control elements to integrate with Active Directory (AD) (possibly multiple AD domains) or other user repositories
· Assists development teams with branching, merging, build scripts, CI/CD pipelines, and release procedures
· Support deployment activities of development and production releases including troubleshooting of release blockers such as infrastructure, configuration, and code
· Support the agile software development process among cross-functional teams to ensure product delivery
· Support users with general questions and troubleshoot issues related to ADO
· Develop and maintain documentation for policies, procedures, job aids, FAQs, etc.
· Operates independently with limited direction, and responds rapidly in a diverse organizational environment, with daily customer interactions
· Provide guidance to less experienced personnel
· Demonstrated project development, leadership skills and ability to work independently
· Strategic thinker with a clear vision keeping focus on the big picture
· Experience across entire SDLC, CI/CD tools, with configuration & release management, deployments, and troubleshooting
· Strong understanding of source code version control systems and code branching/merging strategies (GitFlow)
· Experience with agile planning, deployment, integration, test/validation, and configuration custom software across the Azure DevOps tooling platform
· Mastery with DevOps tools (Visual Studio, Puppet, Terraform, Azure Automation, Jenkins, YAML, PowerShell)
· Migration from other system including on prem TFS
· Experience in implementing and managing DevOps tools such as: Git/Bitbucket Enterprise, TFS/ADO, Jira/Confluence, Ansible, Artifactory, -Log Management, Docker and other related tools
· Expertise in TFS/ADO Work Items, Process Templates, Build Scripts, Areas and Iterations
· Demonstrated ability to manage TFS or Azure DevOps source code repositories
A Leader: You are skilled in the art of motivating a group of people to act towards achieving a common goal. When you see a ball on the ground you pick it up and run with it.
Motivated: You want to analyze and solve complex problems to help clients achieve their goals.
Ambitious: You are excited about learning new technologies and business concepts either through hands-on project work or professional development/training, and are always looking to progress to the next level either through your technical skills, project responsibilities, and more senior roles.
Transparent: You are thorough in presenting and communicating your work and the needs of a project with your peers, leadership and client teams.
A Team Player: You are looking for an environment where you have a chance to both learn from your colleagues and to help them expand their skills wherever you can.
Entrepreneurial: You are interested in making an impact on the overall development of the company. Triverus is a growing company where input from employees is critical to our success!
Triverus is an IT Consulting Services firm focused on helping clients transform their information into business value. Triverus was founded based on a desire to enhance the value inherent in our clients, colleagues and community; our "three truths".
Clients: We strive to create a differentiated experience for our clients through sustained delivery and consistent client services. We invest the time to build trusting relationships with our clients that are based on results and a deep caring for their success.
Colleagues: Enjoying what we do and the people we work with are core to Triverus. Our colleagues seek to make a difference while having fun. Bringing together talented, like-minded people from diverse backgrounds is core to the Triverus culture, which is based on respect for the individual, both personally and professionally.
Communities: The Triverus community is committed to enhancing the world around us by participating in a diverse set of communities. Whether it be professional groups, charities, local municipalities or school systems, we all gain from participating. Diversity of ideas enhances the value for all.
Our services focus on ensuring that our clients obtain lasting value as quickly as possible and include:
Delivery of our services leverages expertise across the disciplines of architecture, development, management, analysis and quality.
Send your resume email@example.com
As a Scrum Master, you are the servant leader and coach for an Agile Team.Read More
The Senior Recruiter plays a critical role to support Triverus’ growth and will be in an integral part of the Talent Management team.Read More
Triverus is looking for a Client Success Coach to play a key role leveraging our Client Success Framework to support our teams and clients.Read More
Delivering high performing, reliable and scalable business intelligence, reporting and data analytics solutions.Read More
Triverus is looking for Analytics Architects to play a key role in client engagements, across different industries and business sectors.Read More
Triverus is looking for talented Business Analysts with life sciences experience.Read More
Provide implementation and continuous improvement of IT project management and data analytics engagements.Read More
As Triverus expands it's Agile Enablement services we are looking to add SAFe SPC Agile Coaches to our team.Read More
Triverus is looking for a business data analyst to play a key role in data engagements, across different industries and business sectors.Read More
The ETL developers will be responsible for delivering high performing, reliable and scalable data warehousing and ETL solutions.Read More
Triverus is looking for a solution architect with hands-on experience in software design and development.Read More
Triverus is looking for talented Project Managers with Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical industry expertise related to commercial data systems.Read More
Triverus is looking for a data architect to develop data integration, data warehouse, and analytic solutions.Read More